AirAsia Travel Advisory for Manila - Bali flights
PHILIPPINES, 10 December 2017 - We have always taken great care when implementing any flight changes that may inconvenience our valued guests. However, due to the ongoing impact of the recent volcanic activity involving Mt. Agung in Bali, Indonesia, Philippines AirAsia will be temporarily reducing flights between Manila and Bali from daily to four times weekly effective 20 January 2018 until 14 February 2018 only.
Guests that are affected by the changes and hold flight bookings before 14 February 2018 have been notified via their registered member e-mail account. AirAsia strongly urges all guests to keep their email addresses and mobile numbers with their country code prefix updated in their AirAsia member profiles to ensure that the airline can reach them for timely assistance.
Affected guests will be able to choose from the following options:
- Move flight: Change to a new travel date on the same route within 14 calendar days from original flight date without additional cost and subject to seat availability; OR
- Credit shell: Retain the value of fare in your AirAsia BIG Loyalty account for future travel with AirAsia. The online credit shell is valid within 90 calendar days from the date of issue; OR
- Full Refund: Obtain a full refund in the amount equivalent to your booking. This can be done strictly via e-form available on https://support.airasia.com/
- Click on “Email Us” tab on the right panel
- Select “Refund” under Type of Feedback
- Select “Flight Cancellation” under Sub Category 1
- Complete the remaining form fields and click Submit to proceed
- Please be advised that processing of refund takes 30 working days
Guests may also reach us via Philippine hotline number +632 722.27.42 (open daily from 6:00 am - 11pm/GMT+8) for immediate assistance and additional information. AirAsia flights for Manila - Bali route will operate with the following schedule starting 19 January 2018 until 14 February 2018.